Monday, January 31, 2011

Hold that thought...

Snow Day! 

Well, our first home study appointment is delayed until next Tuesday. Our social worker's kids' school is canceled tomorrow (and I am keeping my fingers crossed that work might cancel tomorrow too!) so she needed to reschedule. There isn't a lot of snow on the ground here in Denver, but it is SO cold. The high tomorrow is -3.


I'm a little relieved... because our house isn't quite where we want it for a special visitor. But with special thanks to my mom for helping me all day yesterday, we are a little closer. Wallpaper looks good as new (no thanks to the kitties). 

But I'm also a little bummed, because it means we have to wait that much longer.

For now, I'm just going to enjoy a latte with my sister while she goes through all my clothes I purged from the closet, eat take-out pizza, watch a movie with Lucas, stay cozy tonight, and pray for snow day tomorrow.

1 comment: