Friday, December 30, 2011

How can I clean the house (or do anything) with all this cute oozing out of my computer screen??

I should be working hard on cooking and cleaning since we are hosting our 5th Annual New Year's Eve party tomorrow night. But instead I am just sitting around, looking at the pictures of our baby. I even poured myself more coffee to sit down and have a good long look. The two new pictures we got yesterday are SUPER cute.

Anyway... here are this week's stats on our little Lark (and now I think I know how to correctly report them...)

10lbs, 13oz
23 1/2 inches (although I quite prefer 1 foot 11 inches, ha!)
Head circumference: 15 inches

We aren't sure of her actual birth date, but she is around 6 months now! I'm also not sure if they take all measurements every week... so this is all I have to go on. I'm hoping her head circumference is a little bigger, and I'm betting it is, since she looks very healthy and proportionate in all her pictures.

Our friend Jen just left yesterday to return to Ethiopia. One of her boys is sick and needs a feeding tube. She decided she needed to be there, so she made a hard decision to start her maternity leave early and go be with her babies. We're hoping this speeds up her process and she can come home with the boys quickly! Godspeed.

2012 is going to be a doozy! Happy New Year, friends and family!


No comments:

Post a Comment